Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Simply The Best

Good Morning!

Happy New Year!

Wishing you all the best that 2019 has to offer.

I made a bunch of Thank You cards, they will be entered into the following Challenges; 

All Sorts, Thanks A Bunch
Dies R Us, Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes


Thank goodness for the MISTI, am I right ladies???




Daffodil Delight ink.


I used the PTI Flower Favorites stamp set.
Gina K Designs A Year Of Flowers 2 stamp set (stems), Amalgam Black ink.
Simon Says Thankful Heart stamp set.
Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles die.
Black and White Striped Designer Paper.
Gold Glitter Paper.
Wild Wasabi ink.




Melon Mambo ink.



Calypso Coral ink.




Bermuda Bay ink.




Indigo Island ink.




Perfect Plum ink.





I made 2 of each color.


The something new is me making CAS cards.....yikes!
BUT I do like how these came out, yay!




Here's a 2019 wish from our sweet little Penny!


Be Happy!



Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment