Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Double D, 3rd Anniversary, It's On The Menu

Good Morning!  

Can you believe that Darlene and Diane, the awesome dynamic duo, 
behind the Double D Challenge Blog are celebrating their 3rd Anniversary?!?!  
WOW!  
These 2 gals are amazing.  Not only are they super talented, but they are super kind!  
And I am grateful to 'work' for them and to call each of them my friend!  

Now why don't you all head over to the Double D and wish them congratulations on all of their hard work!  And while you're there, why not play along in the current Challenge? 

With this celebration there are prizes up for grabs.  Not only for this particular Challenge winner, actually for 3 winners, but perhaps a few of the Design Team many be offering up something.  

You'll have to visit each Blog to find out who and what!  
Good Luck!!!



Here's the Inspiration Tile:


It's On The Menu


So many colors and images for inspiration. 
I went directly to those yummy looking cocktails! 


Here's my card:



This was a fun card to color up!  I used the Simon Says stamp sets, Adult Beverages and Adult Beverages Sayings.  Images colored with Copic Markers.  I also added Stickles to the ice cubes and then covered the glasses, cherries and Cheers die cut in Glossy Accents.  It gives a super shine and a bit of dimension.  I thought the 'wonky' panels would make you think that yes, sometimes I do drink lol





PTI die, Uncorked.  This was layered Red over Black card stock.  
Enamel Dots.  
Inks in; Pool Party, Raven Black.




Glossy Accents accent.

I will also enter this card into the following Challenges; 

Simon Says Monday, Party Time.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.

Thanks for popping in!

Cheers!



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!
You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!  

Here are 3 of the prizes for this Challenge:


 Prize #1





Prize #2





Prize #3




In addition I will also be giving away a prize.  

All you have to do is follow my Blog AND leave a comment.  
I will draw 1 winner after the close of this Challenge, please leave a way for me to contact you in your comment.  All winners will be announced on the Double D Challenge Blog.
Good Luck!




Classic Red Rubber Stamps By Gina K Designs!

3 Duo Sets, 1 Winner!!!







Thanks so much for playing along!!!

Enjoy~~





No comments:

Post a Comment