Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Double D, Looking Back In Time

Good Morning!  

A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog.


Here is your Inspiration Tile:

Looking Back In Time

But first I would like to thank you all for playing along in our last Challenge at the Double D Challenge Blog.  We had so much fun with you celebrating Diane and Darlene with their 3rd Anniversary!  How cool!  These two wildly talented ladies can do it all!  They are over the top creative, wonderfully supported and just kind all around people.  I am a lucky gal to be part of this whole experience and their wonderful Design Team.  YAY!

Don't forget to head on over to the Double D and check out all of the winners.
Maybe you'll find your name listed among the many!

The winner from my Blog was........

Connie Griffin

Please contact me with your mailing address and I will pop these Duo Stamp Sets in the mail!





Thanks so much for playing along!



Here is my card for the current Challenge:



I knew I wanted to use this Little Pickup truck stamp and die set by Honey Bee Stamps.  
I thought it was something the Walton family would drive, 
The Waltons as in Good Night, John Boy lol  
I mean that show is 'old timey' right???  

I tried to make it look a bit more rustic and rusty, eh....

Images colored with Copic Markers.
Honey Bee Stamps; Sending You Sentiment.
PTI stamp; Jumping For Joy (heart).




Spellbinders; Labels 4 die.
Tutti Designs; Stitched Nesting Banner die. 
Dictionary Pages; Antique and Vintage, upcycled.
Clear Embossing Powder.  
Ribbon.  
Raven Black Ink.

This will also be entered into the following Challenges;

Simon Says Monday, Recycle Something.
Crop Stop, Party #47.







The truck and heart dies were covered in Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.





Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!
You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!  
Here's the prize for this Challenge:





Thanks for looking back in time with me.

Enjoy~~







No comments:

Post a Comment