Friday, December 7, 2018

Holiday Snow

Good Morning!

A couple of cards to share with you.  
I am happy to say I think I am done making them.  
I even mailed the majority of them last Monday! YAY!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges;

Stamp TV, Black And White Holiday
Dies R Us, Snowflakes
Memory Box, Holiday Sparkle And Shine




I used the Gina K Designs stamp set, Let It Snow.  
Images and sentiment heat embossed in Black Powder.
I made it into a Shaker card to add a bit more interest.  
My background die is the Memory Box, Distress Windham Collage die.






Fun Foam.
Scor Tape.
Adhesive Pearls.
Black and White Glitter and Sequins.
I also painted a bit of sparkly snow using a White Wink Of Stella Pen.
Snowman was also painted with a Clear Wink Of Stella Pen.
There is quite a bit of sparkle IRL.




My next card will be entered into these Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, B Is For....(Buck)
Scrapy Land, Anything Goes
Crop Stop , #46 (Traditional Christmas Colors Optional)






Corrugated Kraft Strip (I have one of those gizmos).
Tutti Designs, Stitched Nesting Stars die, layered to create frame and Stitched Nesting Tags.
Die Versions, Reindeer die, cropped.
MFT Dotted Scallop Trio Border die.
Cheery Lynn, Holly Leaf 4 die.





PTI Designer Papers.
Gina K Designs, Peace And Joy stamp set.
Cherry Cobbler Ink.
Twine.




Lately I swear Jen McGuire has been on my shoulder 
whispering....make at least 2 cards at a time you dope!  lol
So I have been!  More to come!

Thanks for stopping by!

Merry Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment