Saturday, December 8, 2018

Blue Poinsettia

Good Morning!


Yes, I was productive yesterday!  
All addressed and ready to go, I did mail the bulk of my cards on Monday!  
Today I decorate!

I CASED these cards from this BLOG.  I saw it on Pinterest and fell in love with.  
She uses the most beautiful Poinsettia die.  

These will be entered into the following Challenges;

Simon Says Monday, B Is For.....(Blue Blossoms).
Scrapy Land, Anything Goes.
Allsorts, Christmas Flowers.
Crop Stop, Party #46.
Paper Smooches, Ribbon (paper, fabric, twine, glittery, shiny, etc)
Scor Pal, Anything Goes.




I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets; 
Winter Wonderland, Perfect Poinsettia and Seasonal Labels.
Inks in; Amalgam Black, Teal Blue and Dove Grey.
I scored a piece of card stock every 1/4 inch to create my wood grained panel.
My poinsettia was stamped and colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out.






MFT Blueprints #12 die.
Spellbinders Standard Circle die.
Tutti Designs Stitched Nesting Stars die.
Paper Smooches Foliage 1 & 3 dies.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Gold Mirror Paper.
Gold Twine.
Fun Foam.
Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
Paint Splatters.






And again I made 2....YAY!



Thanks for popping in!


Merry Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment