Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Double D, Run, Run Rudolph

Good Morning! 

A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog


Here is the Inspiration Tile:



Run, Run Rudolph  




Here is my card:



I created a pretty background sponging on Distress inks in; Faded Jeans, Iced Spruce and Wilted Violet and then I spritzed a bit of Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold.  I also added a few water drops to lift some of the ink off.....AND then I proceeded to cover it all over with a bit of Vellum.  lol






Several dies were used; 

Memory Box, Birch Trio
Die Versions, Reindeer Dance
Tutti Designs, Cross Stitched Rectangles (I used the negative piece to create my frame)
Tim Holtz, Holiday Words Scripty

I am calling this card, Jumping For Joy!


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:
Simon Says Monday, B Is For .....  (B Is For Buck)
Crop Stop, Anything Goes (Traditional Christmas Colors Optional)
Scrapy Land, Anything Goes






A bit of dimension.




Thanks for jumping by! 

Enjoy~~






Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!
You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!  
Here's the prize for this Challenge:



















No comments:

Post a Comment