Friday, February 23, 2018

Shine!

Good afternoon!

Getting in one quick card before VACATION!!!

This card....and envie will be entered into the following Challenges;  Stamp TV, The Envelope PleaseStamp TV Release Party, Use Matching Stamp & Die SetScrapy Land, Anything Goes and Simon Says Wednesday, Make Your Own Background.


Here's my envelope.


Stamps from the Gina K Designs set, Sentimental Summer
Colored with Copic Markers.
Stickles.
Washi Tape.




My card.




I stamped my background with Old Olive and Calypso Coral inks. 
 traced around the die cut with a pale blue Copic Marker so it would pop a bit more
GKD stamp and die sets;  Folk Filigree, Sentimental Summer and Stately Flowers 12.
Images stamped with MFT Black Hybrid ink and colored with Copic Markers.
Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles, sponged with Calypso Coral ink.
Stickles in Yellow, Green and Crystal.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
WOS.



My set.




Thanks so much for popping in.

Enjoy~~

14 comments:

  1. You over achiever you! Still creating beautiful cards and matching envies when you should be packing for a vacation. I saw you at the STV challenge when I posted my card. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with that stamp, it's one of my favorites. Wonderful set with the matching envelope. You are probably already in the Keys as I write this.....enjoy the sunshine for me. Fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Donna! How wonderful of you not to overlook the envelope. I'm such a slacker in that department. Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... FANTASTIC! Your envelope is as beautiful as your card! Enjoy your vacation! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and envelope design. Both are so beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty set. Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! wonderful card and envelope. I love that stamp set. Have a super fun vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you are rocking the envelopes. I love how you are making them match the cards. Such a good idea. Love this happy example. Great background too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know how I love stamped backgrounds....this is beautiful. Your focal is beautiful too. Loving your sweet envelope and that sunny feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way to send sunshine, I love that you decorated the envelope also, can you believe I have killed a couple cactus, how did I manage that, I only have one left. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and envelope, love your cactus’s or cactii?!?!
    Another holiday....how wonderful. Have a super time xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely ensemble, Donna! And a fun entry for our theme this week - thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A matching envelope! Girl you are putting us to shame, I am lucky to even find an envelope for me cards lol!! Love these cactus, I saw this set at MFT and almost bought them with my last order (which I have yet t us!) Now after seeing this cute card I wish I had!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card !
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges Blog and Good Luck !
    Maryvonne , DT Member

    ReplyDelete