Monday, February 19, 2018

Super Mom

We all know one....we all love one....we all aspire to be one!

This card will be entered into the Challenges at; Altenew and Simon Says Wednesday, Add A Die.





Here's what I created!


I used the Magnolias For Her Altenew stamp and die set.
I knew I wanted to water color them, there is just something about Altenew florals and water color!  I just used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint, so easy!






I used the PTI Mix And Mat Flourishes die for my backdrop.  I backed it with that pretty shade of green/grey to match the Inspiration Photo.  My card base was also spritzed with Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Blush.  Sentiment heat embossed in Gold Powder on to a little Vellum strip.  Rhinestones and Sequins for pretty accents.  Plus the Rhinestones hide my Glue Dots which hold my Vellum in place.  





Love the depth and dimension!

This will be going out to a rather fabulous Super Mom I know and love.  


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Die Cut” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card, Donna! I love the pretty pink flowers against the stripes! Beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you've out done yourself Donna ... absolutely stunning and Super Mom is going to LOVE it!! I know I do! Your layering design and watercoloring are amazing. Well Done You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Donna! Love the pretty pink flowers over that die cut background. Super mom is super blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is sooooo GORGEOUS!!! That black and white stripe just makes the whole thing pop. Your coloring is fantastic, I love the pink with the black, and the die cut panel with all that dimension is stunning. PINNING~!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie, but it's actually a green/grey to match the inspiration photo lol I know the colors differ from computer to computer ;)

      Delete
  6. So very gorgeous and wonderful colors. Great take on the photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree this is stunning. The striped background is fabulous with the flowers on top. You knocked this way out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your watercoloring is just gorgeous and I love that framing, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! I really need that Mix and Mat frame and as soon as it's back in stock, I will get it. It is so elegant and a perfect backdrop for your beautiful pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful! I am in awe of your watercolouring, so so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors are just lovely! So happy you could join in the fun at the Altenew Inspiration Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete