Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Double D, Kitchen Is The Heart Of The Home

Good Morning!
A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog. 

Check out this Inspirational Tile!



I was drawn to the pretty colors and the cups.
And what I hope my kitchen holds, lots of love and kindness.




My cup is from the Gina K Designs stamp set, Fill It With Flowers (so I did!).  I stamped this on to a piece of chipboard and then some pretty patterned paper covered in hearts.  Fussy cut them all out and layered together.  Raven Black ink.





Pretty Designer Paper from my stash, the colors worked beautifully. 
Kindness by Simon Says
Foliage 1 & 2 by Paper Smooches
Small Gardenia by Cheery Lynn
Thin Teal Ribbon
Pleated Pink Ribbon
Nuvo Drops in Dandelion Yellow
Adhesive Rhinestones
Doily




My cup runneth over.





Lots of textures and dimension.





This card measures 5.5 inches square, so I made a very simple envelope for it. 
Gina K Designs; Happy Mail & Stuffed With Love stamp sets.




Copic Marker.


Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!  

You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!


Here is the FAB prize for this Challenge: 


******  OOPSIE!  ******


I forgot to announce the winner for my Blog Candy!!!







Drumroll please!
Ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatata

jordanbev5@yahoo.comJanuary 5, 2018 at 12:09 PM Great celebration card and am surprised you are giving away such a fabulous prize!! Thank you and loved your fabulous card!!


Congratulations!  I will email you for your address and pop these prizes in the mail to you right away!

Thanks so much for playing along!

22 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love all the layered stamps, dies and patterns! A cooking theme is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Donna, wow, what a treat for the eyes.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, the kitchen is the heart of the home. I am sure that your kitchen holds lots of love and kindness. Your card is a great example of all the love shared with a cup of coffee and family and friends. So much texture and pizazz!The added flowers in the cup runs over with the kindness that should be in everyone kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have NO doubt there is love & kindness pouring out of your kitchen! This card is so happy and fabulous with all the beautiful color. Love that envelope too! I cracked up with I say it said 'Not a Bill' ... I need that stamp! CUTE! Hugs & Happy Day! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so, so cute and I'm just crazy over the vintage inspiration! I agree with Darlene, no doubt your entire home pours out much love and happiness. I adore you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Donna, what a fun, cozy-feeling, friendly-filled, smell the aroma card! It's like we are sitting together in your kitchen, enjoying the flowers from your garden, and a warm cup of our favorite love. Beautifully done, and so happy with those colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the wonderful papers and fussy cut tea cup. The sentiment is perfect because I am sure kindness and love come from your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! This is so warm, welcoming and cozy. I can just feel the warmth and love of your kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card design. I love the pattern paper and the cup of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely with the cup of flowers....you did an awesome job putting this one together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantabulous, Donna! I love the clean lines and you pulled in all of the colors from the mood board. LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very sweet card, cute tea cup paper and love your flowers with the tea cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pretty colors you used for this card. Cute.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the colours, flowers, tea cup paper.....well just everything! Even the envelope is perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love this beautiful card and the teacup full of flowers, nothing better then that for sure!! Lots of pretty details too, and that envelope, how FUN...need to check those stamps out..clever!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now, how much fun is this? Lots and lots! I keep seeing more details every time I look. I admire how you make such good use of your stash, and it's so awesome to have a great stash to play with. Oh, my gosh, I love what you did with that happy yellow envelope, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!! I am just thrilled to be the winner of your past blog candy!! I had gotten up this morning and playing along with the challenge only to read your post later!! Thank you so much and will put these fun products to great use!! Sending my email now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Donna - great colours and great design also. So very pretty with the lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the charming country look of your card. The colors are so inviting and homey!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super, super cute card. So much going on, but I love everything about this! Wonderful colors, and those flowers are amazing. I think that doily is just the perfect final touch. A lovely bouquet of flowers in that little teacup. It just makes me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with Judy...lots going on here and it's all great. Loving the colors, flowers and all of your added elements. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete