Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wishing You Joy

Hello!  Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

This card will be entered into the Challenges at Simon Says Monday, Trio-Tastic and Stamp TV, Clean And Simple.

This card is about as CAS as I can get....it may or may not qualify in the real world.


 
I used the Gina K Designs stamp set, Fill It With Flowers.  Now this set is NOT a Christmas one but I thought I could switch it up a bit and make it totally Christmas, of course the sentiment from Wishing You Joy helps immensely!  Images colored with Copic Markers and sentiment stamped in Black Licorice ink.  I stamped these precious bottles 3 times and then masked them off stamping the greenery and leaves.  I also stamped extra leaves, colored and fussy cut out.  Vellum Strip and Adhesive Pearls for accents. 


 
Merry Merry!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  May you find yourselves surrounded by all the ones you love!
 
Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and let me congratulate you on using it as a Christmas design. This has encouraged me to look at it again , and maybe do something different like you. I love the bright red flowers in the bottle with the wrapped twine. I think this card should have a matching tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. It is a totally rustic Christmas card. That little bit of twine on the bottle with the bead is just perfect. You always come up with something so original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your thinking out of the box card Donna...thank you so much for sharing at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Donna....definitely a CAS card in my book! BEautifully coloured as always.

    ReplyDelete