Sunday, June 16, 2013

Days Of Diva Tags

There's a great Tag Challenge going on over at Stamp TV  Every Monday a new Challenge goes up and for as long as I have been a part of the STV Community I think I have only missed one.  And doesn't that just make me crazy to have missed THAT one?!?!  lol

I decided to use some of my Diva stamp sets.  These are great little sets starring a stunning Diva in different settings.  Well here, I'll just show you!



Serenity Diva



Balanced Diva


 
Green Thumb Diva
 
 
 
Scooter Diva



Rainy Day Diva

I cut out all the tags using my Cameo, such a handy little device.  Can't imagine the things I will be able to do with it once I sit down and give it the proper time to play with it.  All of the Stamp Sets can be found here at Gina K Designs
 
Nothing too fancy on each tag, just added ribbon and adhesive pearls.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ina and colored everything with Copic Markers.  I probably will add a skewer to the Green Thumb Diva Tag and stick it in a plant and give to a friend.
 
That's it for now.  Until the next time........








2 comments:

  1. I already told you how much I love your Diva tags. Great idea to use them for a tag...you are genius my dear. Lovin' your blogs, keep it up. And I'm with you, can't wait until I have time to play with the Cameo...LOL. Yep, one of these days I'll have my very own!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CROW!!!!!! THANK YOU for sharing this with me Donna and THANK YOU for giving the Diva's so much love! These are Fabulous and have MADE.MY.DAY! You Rock my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete