Friday, February 24, 2023

Spring Greetings Heart Wreath

  Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Allsorts, Anything Goes (wings optional).



This card was inspired by my BFF, Barbara Campbell.
You can see her beautiful card HERE.





  I used the following Gina K Designs Products:
Art Deco Poly Glaze Sheet in Green Foil.
Count It All Joy and Anemone Wishes stamp and die sets.
Spring Greetings, sentiments inside and out.

I hand cut a heart shape for my wreath base.




  Inks in Tuxedo Black, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Sheer Ribbon.
Foam Dots.
Jewels.





  Inside.


Thanks so much for popping in!

Enjoy~~

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Donna, and leaves me yearning for spring to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, I love that you made a wreath out of that stamp. Great design, and of course using that Poly Glaze background in green is GENIUS!!! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spring card my friend. That heart wreath looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so gorgeous with the beautiful wreath design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding and so fresh and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is the same thing I tried to do for hubby's valentines card but i love your idea of making it on a prepared heart base, mine was just put on the base of the card and didn't end up looking like a very good heart shape, I love the flowers with it and on the inside too, absolutely Lovely!

    ReplyDelete