Saturday, February 11, 2023

So Grateful Floral Banner And Valentines

      Good Morning!


This card will be entered into the 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, Fun With Dies.




 I used the Floral Banner layered dies by Gina K Designs.
This was actually a freebie with X amount of purchase 
last year--glad I hit the threshold!
I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide inks, inspired by Mindy Eggan.
Sentiment by MFT, Good Vibes Only stamp set.







 Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder.
Black Embossing Powder.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.






 Inside.


Simple yet effective card!



This next creation will be entered into the 
Simon Says Monday Challenge, Love Is In The Air. 






 I used the Simon Says and Brutus Monroe Seasonal Gnome
 stamp set to create this sweet little Valentine.
I trimmed out the pumpkin he was holding and  swapped in 
a couple of stitched heart die cuts.
Gnome was fussy cut as the dies were sold out 
last Fall when I made my purchased.
Paper pieced image.






 Be Mine and Heart dies.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Foam Dots.
Glossy Accents.
Glitter.



Here are a couple of Valentine cards I have been working on. 
Of course, I popped 5 in the mail without photographing lol


Puppy Love.
Penny & Hank.


I used the PTI stamp and die set, Dress Up Dolls and Puppy Love.
Distress Oxide ink background; 
Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint and Salty Ocean.
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die.
PTI Funky Town Designer Paper.




Tuxedo black ink.
Copic Markers.
Sakura Glaze Pen.
Glossy Accents.
Fun Foam.
Foam Dots.
Glitter.




Inside.
XOXO die.



My Father-In-Law turns 90 on Valentine's Day!


Spellbinders Ribbon Banner die.
Lace Heart die.
Karen Burniston Numbers dies.
Gina K Designs Wishes stamp and die sets.





White Embossing Powder.
Night Of Navy ink.
Adhesive Pearls.




Inside.
Happy and Candles die.
Stickles.



I didn't realize how similar his Birthday and Valentine cards were.

Masculine cards.....am I right?!?!  lol


MFT Stitched Tags and Blueprints #12 die sets.
Spellbinders Hearts die.
Simon Says Labeled With Love stamp set.





Corrugator Tool.
Night Of navy ink.
Blue and White Gingham Ribbon.
Foam Dots.





Inside.




Dimension!




That's it for today!

Next up.....Easter cards--they are all done!  ;)


Enjoy~~










5 comments:

  1. WOW, these are all so fabulous!!! That gnome, though, and happy birthday to Tom's dad. So cool that he turns 90 on Valentines Day, your card is perfect for him. Not gonna comment on each one individually, there are too many of them. But they are all so wonderful, I am in awe of your productivity! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been a busy girl, I love the pretty flowers in the first, they just pop against the black and the inking is so pretty on them.
    I like how you changed out the pumpkin for heart with the gnome, too cute. The girl with her dog is too cute, Penny is going to love it.
    A big Congrats for 90 years for your FIL, I like how you offset the letters on it, fun inside too, his Valentine is neat too with the popping up and layering you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What. wonderful group of beautiful cards. Each one is gorgeous and so well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've been putting in over time in your crafty space. Each card is amazing! I love the rainbow of color on the first card and that cutie little gnome. Happiest birthday to your dad turning 90! That's quite an awesome number. This was such a fun post, I didn't want it to end. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been one busy lady to come up with so many well designed cards. Love them all. Little Miss Penny is going to love hers. Happy 90th to your F-I-L.

    ReplyDelete