Friday, February 10, 2023

Daisy Wreath, Topper Stoppers and Love

     Good Morning!


This card will be entered into the 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, Fun With Dies.





I used the PinkFresh Studio Daisy Wreath, Hot Foil Plate, Stencil and Die.
These collections are AHmazing!
Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folder.
PFS Oval Foliage stamp set.
Sizzix Butterfly die.






Inks in;
Marina Mist, Perfect Plum and Tempting Turquoise.
Silver Embossing Powder.
Silver Foil.
Silver Foil Paper.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
WOS.






Inside.




Same card, different colors.



Inks in;
So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi.
Gold Embossing Powder.
Gold Foil.
Gold Foil Paper.





Thank You For Being You!







Inside.





Love that Wreath!








In (almost) the same colors to match the cards,
I created some Glue Bottle Stopper Toppers.
These fit perfectly for the Bearly Art Glue Bottles.
I prefer the 4 ounce bottle.

I used to bead and make jewelry before I found card making and became addicted, so I do have most supplies on hand.  I will say my Jump Ring Game ain't what it used to be though and warned the recipients these may fall apart!  lol







Here is mine in colors of the sea, blues and greens.
I also bought extra Stainless Steel Pins from Bearly Art for the dangles.
I lost one pin, so that is why I created this!  
So far I have been able to find it!  HA!



These next cards will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Love Is In The Air.
Allsorts, Anything Goes, Love Optional.





 I used a partial cut of the PinkFresh Studio Daisy Wreath.
Hot Foil Plateand Die.
Gold Foil.
Spellbinders Hearts die.
Sizzix Butterfly die.
Love die.
Copic Markers.





 Spellbinders 3 D Embossing Folder.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Foam Dots.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.








 Inside.
Sentiment from Flourishes, Roses Are Red stamp set.
Rose Red ink.




Same card, slightly different.
















 It really is just as easy to make 2 cards,
while you have all of your supplies out!




Thanks for coming by.....love it when you do!

Enjoy~~



7 comments:

  1. Oh wow so much gorgeousness to take in. I love the wreaths and your pretty coloring of them, that embossed background is so lovely with them too. I like how you used just a portion of it on the last cards with the hearts, your butterflies are so sweet too!
    I so love those dangles you made, I bought the tools and beads, jump rings ect. and there they sit, I really need to get them out and play a bit, thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that set. I forgot I had it until I got your card, it's so pretty. Just pulled it out and am going to use it today, wish I had the stencil set too. Your cards are so pretty, and the beaded stoppers are GENIUS. Thanks for the great inspiration, my friend. You are the BEST!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards in both colors and so much prettier in real life. The beaded stopper is just amazing. I will not loose my pin again. Thanks for the gift and what a surprise it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all the cards are gorgeous inside and out! The bottle stoppers are so creative, I used to make bracelets myself and have all the supplies still! The Pink Fresh collections are one of my favorites and I have many of their sets, but you have taken them over the top and I love how you only used a partial of them, will have to keep that in my memory bank as it's so clever and gives an entire new way to use them!! Fabulous cards!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so gorgeous. Love your color choices and your amazing coloring. I can just imagine how beautiful they are in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards look beautiful, Donna! Loving the colors of happiness, and your dimension. I've lost pins before, too. Your idea is fabulous (AND PRETTY!) thanks for sharing the tip - (and your cards, Donna) hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. 💗💗💗I saw this at the SSS Monday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love to have you come and play with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. I hope you'll join the fun. Have a blessed and creative week.
    Cheers, Makira
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/

    ReplyDelete