Monday, June 13, 2022

Wishes Come True Shaker

 Good Afternoon! 



This card will be entered into the following Challenges:



Simon Says Wednesday, Brigt And Cheerful.




I used the My Favorite Things products;

Make A Wish stamp and die sets.
Perfect Plaid Designer Paper.

I cut a PTI Scallop Frame 5 times.




Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Acetate.
Vellum.
Foam Dots.
Lots of sequins and glitters.





Inside.





There is a ton of sequins and glitter in this!

~~~SHAKE~~~



Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~






3 comments:

  1. Wonderful shaker, love the plaid candles and wow does those sequins and glitter add some great shine in your shaker part, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fabulous shaker card. And I love those candles - I have never seen plaid candles before. Awesome colors, awesome design, awesome creation. You ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun shaker card. Those plaid candles are so cool.

    ReplyDelete