Sunday, June 26, 2022

Painting Penny Scrapbook Page



Good Morning! 

This Scrapbook Page will be entered into the 

Pinkfresh Studio June 2022 Challenge.


Rainbows





16/60



I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products;

Essentials-Folk Edge Squares dies,
partial die cutting to create the rectangle shape.
Mini Tags With Fillable Words.
Garden Wreath dies.
Sentiments from Oval Foliage Wreath and Blooming Branch stamp sets.
Happy Heart Designer Paper.





Smile, Happy Looks Good On You.
You're Amazing (cropped).




I Never Want To Stop Making Memories With You.
You Really Know How To Brighten My Day.

These are Penny's fingertips from Blue paint.





I am really enjoying creating these Scrapbook Pages.


Only 44 more to go before she turns 5 in October!  lol

A for effort, I suppose!  ;)  




Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~




















6 comments:

  1. What a treasure you BOTH are, Donna! She is precious! I especially love the 3rd photo of Penny's profile. SOOO cute, and your scrapbook page is beautifully done! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the layout on this one. You have used those patterned papers and shapes perfectly. LOVE how you have framed the photos too. Really sweet, good luck with the other 44. Glad to hear you are enjoying the process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious!! Your little Picasso is just too cute, with her chubby little cheeks and dimples. What a delightful memory page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The page is so cute, she looks like she is having lots of fun! I love the one with her little finger prints too, great idea. I love the pretty papers you chose to go with it and the way you layered them. The leaves laid out like that fluttering across the page is a great touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be a treausure that will be so apprecated and special only to Penny. You will have many fun hours looking through it with her and slone too. I know, the kids love it. I am thinking of giving the ones that I did for my kids to Jack on his 18th Bday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazing page for Penny's book. The little artist will surely treasure this.

    ReplyDelete