Friday, June 24, 2022

Let's Make A Necklace Scrapbook Page

 Good Afternoon! 

This Scrapbook Page will be entered into the 
Pinkfresh Studio, June 2022 Challenge.


Rainbows


15/60


I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products:

Mini Tags With Fillable Words dies.
Garden Wreath dies, small flowers.
Happy Heart Designer Paper, floral print, cut in strips.



These pictures of Penny are from January 2020.
Crafting one of her first necklaces.




I think she is pretty pleased with the outcome.




Distress Inks in; Fossilized Amber, Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet.
Rainbow banner made with the 2 different shaped
Mini Tags With Fillable Words dies.
Miscellaneous Designer Papers from my stash.
There are 23 cut Tags.
Baker's Twine.




Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~








5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this!!! Such sweet photos and I can tell she was so proud of her creation. Saving photos like this is a MUST!! Such a treasure! Oh, and I adore your rainbow banners. So stinkin' pretty, this may be one of my favs so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are just adorable, love that smile and like the one where it looks like she is really concentrating on it :). Like the little banner/tag borders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny is so adorable!! The faces she makes just crack me up. Tooooo Cute my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scrapbook page. She is just too adorable, and you can see how proud of her creation she is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way that you did the rainbow colors around the pictures for accent. So stinking creative and a impressive page.

    ReplyDelete