Saturday, June 11, 2022

Hope Your Birthday Is A Hoot

   Good Morning!  




This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Bright And Cheerful.
Simon Says Wednesday, Bright And Cheerful.
Allsorts, Any Stamped Images.

Gina K Designs Challenge, Channel Your Inner Gina
Create a card using one of Gina's fabulous videos listed HERE. 
 
One of my most favorite people, Judy Woodland, 
is hosting Gina's Challenge this month.
Judy is wildly talented, and you can see her beautiful creations HERE.  

***Fun Fact***

Gina and Stamp TV brought Judy and I
 together so many years ago!


For this card I was inspired by Gina's 5 minute card making video,




I was only able to scrounge up 3 rubber bands quickly lol
For the technique I used inks in; 
Calypso Coral, Tempting Turquoise and Wild Wasabi.
Amalgam Black ink for sentiment.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Gina's Birthday Hoot and Wishes stamp sets.
Gina's card stock in; Coral Reef, White and Black Onyx.





Balloons were stamped, colored and fussy cut out which I then popped up on foam dots.  
I also added Glossy Accents to each for a pretty shine.
Spellbinders Classic and Scallop Ovals dies.
Copic Markers.
Sequins.
Sakura Glaze and Glitter Pens.




Inside.




 A wee bit of dimension.




Thanks for strolling by.

Enjoy~~


10 comments:

  1. Good grief, this is a stamp from the past! I still have it and was putting it on my list to sell. Now I think I will pull it out as you have given it some new interest and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card - love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Donna! Love how you did the background with elastics. Such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your rubber-band plaid!! I've watched Gina do that technique and have yet to try. You've inspired me. A very fun, colorful card. Thank you so much for joining the stamped image challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hoot. This is such a fun card. Love that rubber band background. I'm going to check out Gina's video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy I haven't seen that image in a long time. Always a favorite of mine. That background is just wonderful with that cute owl, and I love your colors. What a fun technique and you have done it perfectly!! Fussy cutting the balloons and popping them up is such a genius idea, as is the Glossy Accents. I love everything about this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that background looks neat, thanks for sharing the link I will have to check it out. Love the owl all dressed up to enjoy the party! cute sentiment to go with him :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely design, so colourful. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute image and sweet card. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete