Sunday, June 5, 2022

Joyful Hellos

 Good Morning!  

This first card will be entered into the Challenge at 
Simon Says Monday, It's Up In The Air.
And the Challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure?, Optional Twist of Butterflies.





 I created my mixed media background using Distress Oxide inks in;
Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint and Spiced Marmalade.
Harlequin Embossing Folder for texture and White Paint splatters.
PTI Stenciled Leaves.
Rub On Text.




 Gina K Designs Botanical Dreams stamp set (dream).
Stampin' Up Detailed Dragonfly dies, layered.  I also added
Embossing Powders in Gold, Green and Brown for an antiqued look.
Joy for Die Versions A Little Lime Font dies.
Memory Boc Copper Metallic Paper.





 Love the rustic look.



This next card will be entered into the Challenge at 



A sweet and simple creation.
I love the soft pink and grey combo.




I used the MFT Products:

Sweet Roses stamp and die sets.
Crossed Stitched Rectangles die.
Notched Border die.





Amalgam Black in.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Enamel Dot.





Inside.


And finally, my last card will be entered into the Challenge at
Memory Box, Metallic Mania.

Last month I won the Monthly Challenge and received this prize package!




So I made good use of them here!






 Memory Box products: 
River Bank Large Layered Blooms.
Foil Card Stock.
Amalgam Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.



 Pinkfresh Studio Hello Scripted Greetings die.
Altenew Sweet Friend sentiment (beautiful).
MFT Itty Bitty Strips die.
Lattice Embossing Folder.




 That dimension I love.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Enjoy~~












7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I am so partial to dragon flies - can't get enough of them. I love the rustic look too. The second one is really pretty with those colors, I always like gray and pink together. And then the third one is stunning with the embossed background and clean and simple look. That flower is stunning. You have outdone yourself once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have been one busy girl. The rustic look on the first one with the dragon flies is really cool. The second one is so cute and pink & gray is one of my favorite combos. Like Judy said, the third one is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dragonfly card! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are creatively beautiful! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow you have been busy and did a wonderful job with the challenges! The first is my favorite with that mixed media, vintage look to it, love the dragonflies, just awesome.
    The second is so pretty and love what you did with the sketch, when I saw it on their blog I thought I don't know what I would do with that but you have come up with such a lovely card.
    Great idea to use the goodies from your win, Congrats!! The flower with the foil cardstock is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am partial to your mixed media backgroudn to set off those gorgeous dragonflies. What texture your achieved. YOur combo of soft pink and gray really got me for the tulips card. So pretty! You are still lucky to be winning sullpies and making your garden grow with these pretty paper flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all three of these cards, Donna, but have to say I'm partial to the green (fav color) with the dragonflies. Lots of texture and dimension on this too. The pale pink and gray coordinate well together and I love your metallic flower. You are so inspiring, GF!

    ReplyDelete