Friday, June 10, 2022

Wish Upon A Starfish

  Good Morning!  



This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Bright And Cheerful.
Simon Says Wednesday, Bright And Cheerful.

Gina K Designs Challenge, Channel Your Inner Gina
Create a card using one of Gina's fabulous videos listed HERE. 
 
One of my most favorite people, Judy Woodland, 
is hosting Gina's Challenge this month.
Judy is wildly talented, and you can see her beautiful creations HERE.  

***Fun Fact***

Gina and Stamp TV brought Judy and I
 together so many years ago!  



I used Gina's 5 minute card making video





I used the pretty scallop stencil from Gina's Kit, Ocean Minded 
as well as the stamps and dies.
Gina's Royal Frame die, layered.
Gina's Card Stock in White, Black Onyx and Blue Lagoon.





Inks in;
Amalgam Black, Calypso Coral and Pool Party.
Copic Marker.
White Gel Pen.
Adhesive Pearls.




Inside.




Thanks so much for flowing by!

Enjoy~~






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful card. I LOVE the color and that stenciled background is fabulous. I am such a fan of partial stenciling - I think it packs such a punch and I do it often. Glad to see you using that pretty Royal Frame die too. It's one of my favs and it's no longer available at Gina's shop. Shame - it's so pretty. The starfish are the perfect final touch here, thanks so much for playing along over at the Monthly Mix Challenge. So blessed that you always have my back! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute, I love the color combo you used! That frame is so pretty and great grounding of the image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I like the soft, stenciled fish scales in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so very well coordinated from the theme to the fish scales in the background. The colors too remind me of the ocean and I love the star fish. I was going to look up that die, but I see that Judy already said it was no no longer available!

    ReplyDelete