Saturday, April 13, 2024

Bloom Tag

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 

Simon Says Monday, Spring Flowers.
TheSsisterhood Of Crafters, Showers Or Flowers.
NBUS, Never Before Used Schtuff--Poppystamps Ragged Daisy.
The Card Concept,April Flowers.

I was inspired by the Pastel Colors and Spring Theme


Shari Carrol has a few series where she creates Tag Journals,
I was inspired by her to start one of my own.






 I hand cut a Tag measuring 3 1/4 x 6 1/4.
Poppystamps Ragged Daisy dies.
Memory Box Woodland Branch die and 
Distressed Windham Collage die used as a stencil.
Stamping Up Sealed With Love dies.
Crafty Meraki Blooming Birthday stamp set, sentiment.





Tuxedo Black and Perfect Plum inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Vellum.
Black, Green, Teal and White Craft Paint.
Black and Gold Paint Splatters.
Alphabet Stickers.
Cheesecloth.
Gold Twine.
Baker's Twine.
Seam Binding Ribbon--colored with Distress Sprays.
Foam Dots.
Stickles.
PFS Book Rings.




Lots going on here.






Tag # 1.

Fun to make!



Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~






9 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the mixed media look of this tag. What fun, a tag journal. That certainly is right up your alley. Those colors are fabulous and the background really adds a lot to the whole look. Beautiful die cut flowers blooming here, I am enamored of the whole thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Donna! What fun it is doing mixed media. Right?? I'll have to check out Sharri's tag journal posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! a Tag Journal! Yours is amazing, I had to take a closer look. It is artistic and wonderful! You go girl this is right up your artistic alley. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag and beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tag is gorgeous, I love how you did the background and very pretty coloring of the flowers, I love her series of tag journals and you have done a beautiful job on this first tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous tag. It has great color, a fun background, amazing textures and so much life. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Card Concept and please join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! This makes me want to make some MM tags! Thanks so much for sharing at The Card Concept:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ... I haven't made a tag in years (don't ask me why lol) but you've certainly inspired me with this beauty!! GREAT job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic tag with us at Colorful Options,I like Darlene haven't made a tag in years and you have inspired me to have a go. Thank you so much for the inspiration.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete