Saturday, April 13, 2024

Baby Rocker

Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the 

I created this sweet and easy Rocker Card.





I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets;
Basket Additions, Basket Additions 2 and Holiday Basket.
Spellbinders Standard and Heart Circles dies.
MFT Itty Bitty Strips die.
MB Homespun Hearts dies.
Tuxedo Black and Marina Mist inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.



Paper piecing.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.
Sakura Glitter and Glaze Pens.
WOS.




It does rock and it can stand by itself to display.





So sweet.
So easy!




Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~



 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so stinkin' sweet. I haven't seen a rocker card in a long time. And it's perfect for a baby card, this is just so dear. I love everything about it, including that cute little puppy dog and the gingham towel. GENIUS~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet rocker card!! I have never made one of these types of cards before and now I'm inspired to try one. This makes the cutest baby card with that darling basket of baby goodies. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I remember this stamp from years ago. Glad to see that it cam still be used in a fantastic way. It makes for a awesome baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that is just too cute, like the basket out of the blue and all the cute items inside, love your rocker idea for it!

    ReplyDelete