Monday, March 4, 2024

Happy Easter, Happy Spring

 Good Morning!


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:


NBUS, Challenge #60.
(Never Been Used Schtuff).


Again from that same Spellbinders sale I purchased
a couple of the Annie Williams sets.

This one is my NBUS--Rustic Garden--LOVE!!!






I love making things look old and weathered 
and that is what I have done here.
Spellbinders Rustic Garden and 
Parcel and Post Mailbox--small flowers die sets.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint,  
Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean 
and Spiced Marmalade.





Cheery Lynn Happy and Easter dies.
Gold Mirror Paper.
Gold Embossing Powder.
White Paint.
Foam Strips.





Inside.
Gina K Designs Spring Fling.
Tuxedo Black ink.






Texture and Dimension.

This is a Mini Slim Line Card.
Measures 3.5" x 6".




Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~



5 comments:

  1. I can do this with the dies that I have! I made one with a cross and now I need more non religious ones. You are right and I dlove this card! Lots of flowers and the right sentiment does the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there no end to the many techniques you master so exquisitely? Donna, this is darling, sweet and gorgeously vintage. JUST like our garden areas! Loving the combinations of bright and earthy colors, and the distressing textures you've accomplished! Beautifully done! huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOSH, is this ever cute. I love that barrel with the birdhouse on top, so creative. And that wheel with the fence and flowers, everything just goes so perfectly together. I CANNOT put so much on a card and make it sing, you are a master!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring has definitely sprung in this beautiful card Donna! What a scene you have made - so much wonderful detail! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this same set, I just love what you have done with yours, makes me want to get mine out and play!
    Great antiquing of it all and the pretty flowers along the fence!

    ReplyDelete