Friday, March 29, 2024

Easter and Bunny Postal

 Good Afternoon!

These cards will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!
The Sisterhood Of Crafters, Bunnies and/or Chicks.




I think it's safe to say, that anyone who has this
Waffle Flower Postage Collage stamp/die/stencil set
falls head over heals in love with it!  
I use it for soooo many occasions!  It's FUN!

Impression Obsession Bunny Trio and Grass Trio die sets.
Spellbinders Parcel and Post dies--flowers.
Carrot dies.
Gina K Designs Spring Has Sprung and Spring Fling stamp sets.







Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint and Picked Raspberry.
PFS Jewels.




Inside.





So FUN to create with I made 2!




Just a little bit of dimension from the die cuts!


Happy Easter to you all!

Enjoy~~


5 comments:

  1. OMG, how absolutely ADORABLE!! This is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it. Those die cuts, though. They are perfect for that postage collage set. I love, love, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The postage dies is a perfect backgound for all the cute litlle details. I've got the die myself and it's nice seeing what other crafters can do with it.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these cards are adorable! I love your spring / Easter version using this postage stamps die. I'm going to have to pin this for future reference. Happy Easter my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a fun set, like how you have used stamps and dies with it, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you ladies are sure on a beautiful roll with these postage collage cards! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete