Friday, July 28, 2023

Happy BIG News!

 Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the 

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes Challenge.


To say Gramps and I are over the moon
would be an understatement!
You may have heard our screams of JOY from here!




 I used the beautiful pregnant gal from the
 Gina K Designs stamp set, Mommy To Be Diva.
Die Versions Happy Birthday Corner die, cropped.
Background Cover Plate.
Large Alphabet dies.




 Tuxedo Black ink.  
Michael's Hand Letters stamp set (news).
Copic Markers.
Pinkfresh Studio Jewels, 12 Pack.
Sheer Ribbon.






 Gina K Designs, Mommy To Be Diva stamp set.
Pink Pirouette and Tuxedo Black ink.






 Dimension!


Stay tuned for more Happy BIG News!

Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I couldn't be happier for your BIG news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely PERFECT card to make the big announcement!! This is so stinkin' cute I can't even stand it, and using the image as the "i" in the greeting is GENIUS!!! I just LOVE this so much, but I love the meaning behind it more. Simply FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations indeed and I am so thrilled for everyone! I love the card you have made for the upcoming event. Wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such happy news to share with the wonderful card. It is very exciting to welcome another grandchild. I am a little bit jealous, but happy for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to both grandparents and parents. This card is so adorable and using the image for the I make it even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the momma in place of the "i", too cute and a Big Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete