Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Double D, The Great Outdoors

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:

 

The Great Outdoors.



Here is what I created!
And it was so much FUN to make!!!




Started with a Distress Oxide inked background.
Scrapbook.com Fishing Pole die set.
Cheery Lynn Fish, Boat and Oars dies.
Impression Obsession Grass dies.
Spellbinders Border die.
MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangles die.





MFT Gill Friends stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic markers. 
Foil Paper.
Cork Paper (for fishing pole handle).
Clear Star Sakura Glitter Pen.  
Diamond Stickles.




Inside.






That dimension I love so much!
Truth be told, I HATE flat die cuts, layer them up people,
You'll be HAPPY you did!



I'll also enter this card into the Challenge at
Simon Says Monday, Summer Mood Board.


I was inspired by the bottom right panel.






Come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:




 Thanks for rowing by!

Enjoy~~















14 comments:

  1. WOW what an awesome outdoors scene! Your coloring & dimension are AMAZING! Beautifully done my friend! Your cards just keep getting better & better! WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! This fish looks almost happy to get hooked. He sparkles! Great details and the inside of the card is just as awesome. I'm with you on the layering for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine card inside and out! The colors are so rich and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot my name. Verna Angerhofer

      Delete
  4. Hi, Donna! What a beautifully inky creation with wonderful masculine overtones! Your layers are incredible! Loving everything about this amazing masterpiece! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun outdoorsy card, now that is MY kind of fish!! Fabulous layers and creatively designed inside and out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about your card inside and out! How fun that there's a can of worms inside, tee hee! One thing I most admire about your card is the way you offset and layered the grass die in two colors. I have that die, use it often, and have never thought to do that. Clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have to tell you how much Himself loved this card. That die set is so stinkin' cool, and you have used it perfectly!! And the ink blended background really makes the whole thing pop. Simply FABULOUS, my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful masculine card, or for anyone who likes to fish, love all the great dimension you gave to it and the great inking and coloring. The cork works great for the fishing pole, I like how you carried it to the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, my friend, and the inside is just as fab!! You've layered this card perfectly, from a great point of view. Great blending in the background and I too, love how you layered the two grass colors. Everything about this card is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, you certainly hit the outdoorsy look with this card. You have just about everything that you could think of on the front and some cute stuff on the inside too. I was just thinking about how many stamp companies came together to make this card. You are the creator, and it could not have been done without your creativeness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO cool!! It's perfect for any fisherman. All that dimension is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...Gorgeous fisherman's paradise card! love the fabulous style and colour.
    Have a great weekend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card, Donna. I saw it at Double D and I just wanted to pop by to tell you how much I enjoyed it.

    Come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday when you remember. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    I always LOVE having you join us there.

    ReplyDelete