Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Double D, Christmas Stockings

  Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


Christmas Stockings.



 And here is my creation!
The Stockings Were Strung!




 I went whimsical!

I used the Gina K Designs, Wishing You Joy Kit, an oldie but a goodie!
Sentiment also by GKD, Seasonal Labels stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Silver Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.




PTI Scallop Rectangle die.
Waffle Flower Tiny Twine Bow die.
Silver Glitter Paper.
Silver Twine.
Small Bells.
Foam Tape.
Adhesive Pearls.




Difficult to read the sentiments on screen, but IRL they are perfectly fine
Christmas Joy.



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:




Thanks so much for popping in!

Enjoy~~












10 comments:

  1. LOL ... Whimsical and so, so cute! Love all the different stockings hung at different levels. YOU GO GIRL ... fun & fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I just love seeing the same stamp used and in a different way. I admire the way that you string the stockings on twine on that frame. It must glitter a lot in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fun and 'strung' stockings, so fun and such fun colors too, I do love the whimsical feel of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, those are the same stockings that Barb used and I love your version of them too! It's so cute with them all strung up on the zig zagging cord. Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, I just love all the different stockings you have done and the neat design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute, whimsical, fun card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautifully designed card , lovely colouring too. What a cute stamp ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love your "zip line" of stockings. Great design and so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH, this is so whimsical and fun. I love those stockings, can't believe I don't have them. Maybe I do somewhere....lol. I adore your design, so stinkin' CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun, FUN card! This makes me think of the town of Whoville! ....... You know, from the Grinch. haha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete