Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Double D, Candy Cane

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:


Candy Cane



  And here is my creation:
A Cocoa and Candy Cane Pocket!




I used an old Hampton Art stamp, the jar with the greenery and candy canes.
Fussy cut that image out.
Spellbinders Labels 4 die.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.




Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
DCWV Christmas Designer Paper.
Red and White Striped Ribbon.
Glitter.
Foam Dots.
WOS.





(open)
Candy Cane dies, layered.
Cocoa and Candy Cane.





I let the Designer Paper do all of the work!


Sweet!




Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:





Come on by for a nice hot cup of cocoa.....complete with candy cane!


Enjoy~~







13 comments:

  1. What a great little gift idea! Love it! That designer paper is terrific, wish I had a few dozen sheets of it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I just love everything about this project! What a great idea ... sure to bring a big smile! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pocket card, Donna! The striped papers and ribbon are perfect and fun. Sweet stamped image and candy cane trim. You've covered lots of techniques with the embossing, die cuts, stamping and coloring! Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so dang cute, Donna! Wowie, I love it with the very festive holiday paper and the cute dies and stamp. This would make a fun stocking stuffer or package topping. You're giving me all kinds of good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this idea to gift the cocoa and the candy cane together, great card design, love the cute image on the front and the canes inside to decorate that, such fun stripped ribbon to go with the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this is fabulous! What a fun gift idea. The papers, the sweet image and of course the contents make this the best kind of card to open. Merry, Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this certainly is just brilliant and the cutest!! I just completed 25 gift card holders, almost lost my mind lol!! Thank you for the beautiful card, have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I just love this! Dark chocolate and peppermint...mmmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well aren't you the clever one. Nothing better than a cup of cocoa with a candy cane stir!! And I recognize that patterned paper, it's an old pack and I have it too. Very useful. Merry Christmas my friend, and all the best in 2023!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You show off you! Just look at this card that keeps on giving. Love the red, green Christmas colors. I could use some hot chocolate right now. Love this! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, lovely project, thanks for your support and will see you in 2023 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, and stunning design and colours. . I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an even more happy New Year 2023

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Donna, cutest ever little pick-me-up card with the gift peeking out and all wrapped up with pretty papers and ribbon! So darling! Thank you for your words of encouragement on my blog. Happy New Year to you!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete