Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Double D, Sunflowers

                                                                    Good Morning! 



A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog




Here is your Inspiration Tile:

Sunflowers




Here is what I created:


Clean and simple.

I used the Power Poppy Praise Of Sunflowers stamp set.
Image colored with Copic Markers.
Amalgam Black ink.





MFT Cross Stitched Rectangles.
Designer Paper Tab Accents.
White Marker petal accents.
WOS.




Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge: 






Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~






11 comments:

  1. You have really kicked up your coloring! I see shades of blue and I love that you left some white in there too indicate the light shinning on that flower. Oh and those tab accents are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! The design and combination of colors are beautiful. I love the angled striped background and the coloring on your flower is a-maz-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty sunflower card! Beautiful coloring and great design. I love the three complimenting design tabs. They draw your eye right to your lovely flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE how the sunflower is the focus of your card and you've showcased it perfectly! A card that could be used for just about any occasion ... and your coloring is AMAZING! Happy Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully designed card Donna, and clever to add the tab accents!! I tried to leave a comment earlier but blogger gave me an error so here I am trying again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and one of my favorite sunflower designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful perfectly colored sunflowers. I love the tab accents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You come up with some of the coolest ideas. I love the triangle you created with the orangish paper, They bring the eye to your pretty sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such gorgeous coloring you have done and I love the touch with the tabs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this is beautiful Donna. I love that sunflower stamp. The diagonal striped background paper and orange tabs are just perfect for the design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS coloring on this, and I really like that diagonal striped background. I think it just makes this card. Great design, I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete