Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Double D, Owls and/or Pumpkins

 Good Morning! 



A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog




Here is your Inspiration Tile:

Owls and/or Pumpkins



Here is what I created:


I created a sweet little pumpkin using Spellbinders Classic Ovals.
I also embossed the Ovals to add some interest and depth.
Cheery Lynn Ivy Corner Flourish, cropped and Fall Leaves 8 dies.





MFT Stitched Tags.
PTI Friendship Jar Fall Fillers for my 
pumpkin image and sentiment.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Perfect Pearls.
Ribbon. Baker's Twine.
Buttons. Brads.
Adhesive Rhinestones.
WOS.




Inside.






Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge: 




Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~



11 comments:

  1. Awesome pumpkin Donna, so creative and cute AND pretty, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a great idea ... very creative!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever to use basic oval shapes to create an oversized pumpkin card. Super cute! The embossing adds to its enchantment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! what a great creative card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and so creative! I love that you embossed too. Great design and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I love that embossing, great use of the ribbons and I love the little tag with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinking creative, a trio of pumpkins and I love the embossing. The whole design rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this shaped card. The embossing just makes it more special. Great pumpkin design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card and love everything about this one...xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this card is just spectacular. I love shaped cards and you have nailed the look here. The texture is FABULOUS - the whole thing really rocks!!! You da bomb (don't ya love how I throw around slang :-)

    ReplyDelete