Saturday, September 18, 2021

Sunny Smiles

 Good Afternoon! 

After a damp start to the day we have blue skies and sunshine!



This card was created for the My Favorite Things



If you know me, then you know how much I struggle 
with a CAS design....yet I continue to try.







I used the MFT Polynesian Paradise stamp and die sets.
Copic Markers.
Amalgam Black and Daffodil Delight inks.






I arranged all of my colored and die cut images together and
using foam dots I popped them up for a bit of dimension.
Nothing Fancy.


Always sending you
Warm Wishes And Sunny Smiles!



Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~






4 comments:

  1. CAS is nothing fancy, but still this is a knock out card. Good luck on this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, I like how you inked the background for your dies to sit upon and your arrangement of them is just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect!!! I love you you have colored the focal and then popped it up on the sponged circle. A wonderful example of clean and simple. Great design here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my friend you nailed CAS with this card. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete