Sunday, September 19, 2021

Autumn Greetings

 Good Morning! 

It's such a lovely Fall day here, 
perfect for crafting or Football lol


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:


Memory Box, Stripes.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.


I used the Gina K Designs Products;
Seasons Of Joy, Rustic Autumn and Wreath Builder Template.
Inks in; Timber Brown, Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke.





That sweet little pumpkin die is by Memory Box, Plump Pumpkin.
I layered it 3 times and cut the leaf from Gold Foil Paper.
I also added 3 strips of Gold Foil Paper as my stripes on the bottom.
Hard to capture in a photo as always.




Inside.



Thanks for strolling by on this beautiful Fall day!

Enjoy~~




9 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I wish my wreath builder was here. I adore this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' sweet. LOVE what you have done with that wreath builder, makes me want to pull mine out ASAP. Perfect fall weather, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spectacular! I so want my wreath builder so make a card, but it is in Florida. Gina K would be proud! Oh now as I read other comments, I see that you have inspired others. Great fall card. Love those three stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely FABULOUS! I love seeing your creations and I commend you for always finishing the insides too. Something I let go then do all at one time generally but love seeing how the inside looks in connection to the front ... BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning fall wreath! I think I need to pull out my wreath builder too. I love the pumpkin in the center. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I think this is my favorite wreath I have seen yet, that pumpkin is just perfect for the center.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about a perfect fall wreath builder card. This is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wreath design and I love the Fall colors and images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fall wreath. The pumpkin is perfect in the center. Might have to do something like this. We are finally out of the high ninety degree weather and into the eightys. Feels like sixtys because of the extreme heat we have had all summer.

    ReplyDelete