Monday, July 26, 2021

Hello!

                                                                     Back Again! 

 

               This card will be entered into the following Challenges:


 

My Favorite ThingsSketch. 




Dies R Us #173, Anything Goes.




I hand cut all of my banners.
Pop of pink for my MFT Notched Banner die
 and I also used the Sweet Roses stamp and die sets 
and my sentiment is from the
Simply Fab Sayings set.
Amalgam Black ink.






More Pops of pink in sequin accents.
Dimension for flower using foam dots.






Inside.

Sentiment from the MFT Winter Wreath stamp set.

Another quick card and post!



Have a wonderful day!

Enjoy~~






 

 

8 comments:

  1. This turned out fabulous. Great take on the sketch. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me how much I love black and pink on a card. This is fabulous and amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Donna! I love the splash of pink on the black and white. Very striking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the black and white with a pop of pink, neat patterns in your banners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, and it looks like it was really fun to make. Great patterned paper choices, and black and white with just a pop of color is ALWAYS a winner. This is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! Black & white with a pop of pink makes such a fun card. I like the pink awning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful with the black and white and then the pop of the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again..... This is a fabulous entry for the DRU challenge. The black and white set the perfect stage for the brightly colored bloom. Thanks so much for joining in on our challenge. Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete