Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Double D, Colors Of Summer

 Good Morning! 



A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog




Here is your Inspiration Tile:

Colors Of Summer




Here is what I created:




I used several die sets to create my water colored shells.
Die Versions, Scallop Shell.
Cheery Lynn, Sand Dollar and Starfish.
Frantic Stamper, Beach Comber Icons.
After water coloring them I doused them in Gina K Designs Prismatic Glitter.





Sentiment is by Your Next Stamp Set, Little Darling Mermaid.
Perfect Plum ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Lots and lots of Adhesive Pearls!
Sequins.




May all of your summer days be perfect for beach combing!





Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge: 





Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~










12 comments:

  1. This is spectacular, my friend! All of the sugary glitter looks amazing! And what great dimension with that sea of pearls! Love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love your pretty glittery shells and those pearls, wow, what a clever idea and so perfect for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I just LOVE THIS!!! What a fabulous design and all the sparkly elements are awesome! GREAT JOB! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Donna! I love all the glitter and shine on this magnificent card. I love all the pearls you've added. Such a clever take on this shell die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh look at all those pearls. They make a perfect place for the shell to sit. Love the texture and sparkle you added to the shells. Cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AWWWESOME!!! Love the glittery shell and all the pearly bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just amazing! I seriously am fond of these sparkling shells in a sea of pearls. Where did you get this idea?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and love the sparkle looks so nice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I can't believe you adhered all those pearls on there. They really make this card, along with the glitter and color. I love everything about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow that is so cool, I love the soft colors and the glitter just tops it off nicely, those pearls were a great idea and look great in the graduated sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is superb. So pretty and perfectly done with the glitter and lots of pearls

    ReplyDelete