Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Sending Birthday Wishes

 Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the 

Gina K Designs , Color Block.


I was inspired by Jen McGuire's, Color Block Post.

Specifically this card:

Jen McGuire
Loved it so much I CASED it!



Here is mine:


I used the Gina K Designs Products:
Anemone Wishes stamp set.
Wishes stamp and die sets. Wishes die layered, Teal over Black
White Embossing Powder.
Black Amalgam ink.




Inks in:
Cracked Pistachio, Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber,
Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade and Wilted Violet.





Foam Tape.  Ribbon.  Adhesive Rhinestones.


Quite fun to play with all of these colors!




Thanks for popping in!


Enjoy~~

5 comments:

  1. How stinkin' COOL!!! I love your colors and the way you have used dimension. Simply GAWJUS, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had to make a comment on this one as it is so fabulous! I even took time to watch the video to see how the heck you did it. I am pinning for future use. I love the colors and the design and just all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the deeper colors you used, great for this time of year, great job! I have not had time to see her past weeks videos, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and color choices! Thanks for playing along in the Gina K. Designs Monthly Mix Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete