Sunday, October 4, 2020

Happy Birthday Turtle

 Back again!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges;

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.

Dies R Us, Anything Goes.

My Favorite Things, Birthday Project, Kids.

My Favorite Things, Sketch.





I used the Paper Smooches stamp set, Let's Party.
(which I think was a Stamptember set from 2014?)
Amalgam Black, Garden Green and Wilted Violet inks.
White, Green and Clear Embossing Powders.




Spellbinders Standard Circle die.
MFT Blueprints 12 die banner dies.
Foam Dots.
Enamel Dots.




Unfortunately I used my last 'wobbler' last week, 
this turtle would have looked great with a little bouncy action lol



Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~


3 comments:

  1. Well even without the wobbler he is just a little cutie and he looks very happy, like the pattern on his shell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little guy on this fun card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Dies R Us. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day, and stay safe and well.
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! It would be perfect for my neighbor who has a little tortoise.

    ReplyDelete