Thursday, August 27, 2020

Thinking Of You

Good Morning!

I have been lucky enough to spend some time in my craft room creating cards.
And I have been fortunate enough to send out the ones I have made.
Mailed 10 the other day and only 1 was a birthday card.  
The others were just to let people know I have been thinking about them.  


These 2 cards will be entered into the following Challenges:

Hero Arts, Creativebug Inspiration, I chose Day #12, Heat Embossing.
Simon Says Wednesay, Anything Goes.




I created my backgrounds using the Gina K Designs sets, Elegant Florals and Stately Flowers #12.
Heat Embossed in White on pale blue card stock.
Paper Smooches Foliage 3 dies.



Hero Art Everyday Sayings heat embossed in Silver on Vellum.
Adhesive Rhinestones.




Basically the same card.
Font is different on the sentiment but it is also from the Everyday Sayings set.




Really fun and easy to create.




Same.  Same.




Thanks so much for coming by.

And remember not only is it fun to make a card 
it's really delightful to pop them in the mail.

Enjoy~~




2 comments:

  1. They are both just beautiful, love the color with the white, and like the silver embossing with it too, these are the best cards to send!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete