Friday, August 7, 2020

Hugs

Back again!

This card will be entered into the Gina K Designs Challenge,
White Space (which doesn't have to be white).

Having white space or making CAS cards are a challenge for me to say the least.
BUT I am trying!!!



This card uses the Gina K Designs products:
Wreath Builder template
and stamps, Birds and  Blossoms and 
Hugs and Wildflowers stamp sets and Hugs die.


Copic Markers.
Inks in; 
Antique Linen, Black Amalgam, Old Olive, 
Rose Red and Tempting Turquoise.




Spellbinders Standard Circles die.
Foam Dots for dimension.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors on your sweet wreath. A beautiful card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Recipient will feel like getting a nice warm hug. I haven't been getting the emails from your blog so I'm going to put a note on my computer to check your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous wreath, and I like how you popped up the flowers, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the subtle stamping in the background. Great use of space. Thank you for entering the Gina K Designs challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete