Friday, May 1, 2020

Happy Birthday Gift Tag

Good Morning!  

This Birthday Tag will be entered into the following Challenges:

My Favorite Things Birthday Project, Circles.
Simon Says Monday, Not A Card.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!




Good Morning!  I used the MFT stamp set, Fairy Happy.
Gina K Designs Wreath Builder Template.
Spellbinders Standard and Scallop Circles dies.





(it's really centered, just hangs crooked lol)


Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Adhesive Rhinestones.
Pink Gingham Ribbon.
Mini Clothespin.



Thanks for popping in!

Hope you're all well!




7 comments:

  1. How utterly sweet. Great use of the wreath builder. Love your colors and that little plaid patterned paper is perfect here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling Donna! Love the colors with the hint of printed paper peeking out from behind. Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as cute as can be! I love the layers and the colorful wreath. I wonder what is inside that bag?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so sweet and I love that idea with the clothes pin to attach it, cute layering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is so cute and I love how you attached it to the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Great job using the wreath builder and I love the colors. The plaid trim, gingham ribbon and clothes pin are a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete