Monday, March 25, 2019

Potted Bunnies And A Little Birdie

Good Morning!

A sweet little post with a few sweet little cards.
I do love this time of year.  
Spring.  Rebirth.  Renewal.
Where anything and everything seems possible!



These cards will be entered into the following Challenges;

Gina K Designs, Flower Power.
Dies R Us, One For The Ladies.
Memory Box, Flower Power.
Scrapy Land, Anything Goes!





I used the Gina K Designs stamp sets; Happy Spring and Spring Fling.
Designer Paper by Nicole; Sweet Pea.
Memory Box; Simple Garden Pots dies.
Waffle Flower; Tiny Twine Bow die.





Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Sakura Glitter and Glaze Pens.
Thin Ribbon.





So sweet I made 3.






This card will be entered into the Challenges at;
 Allsorts, Feathered Friends.
Simon Says Monday, Play With Paint.






I just bought this new stamp set by 49 And Market, Gabi's Postcard From Paris set
with my Simon Says winnings (among other things).  
I have always wanted a Postcard stamp, don't know why I waited so long to get one.
Gina K Designs; Doodle Sayings.
Tutti Designs; Stitched Tags, layered.
Memory Box; Layered Robin and Quadrangle Frame dies.





Amalgam Black ink.
Heidi Swapp Color Shine; White and Ocean.
Black Paint Splatters.
Copic Markers.
WOS.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Ribbon.
Flower Button.
Twine.



Thanks for popping in.


Enjoy~~

17 comments:

  1. I love your little bunnies and flowers! Very sweet card. Thanks for playing along at Gina K. Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty design for your birdie cad Donna, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feathered Friends' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful spring creations, thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you've been BUSY! These are both just adorable Donna! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘One for the Ladies’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Spring cards! Love the flowery background and that sweet bunny. I need to get busy and make mine, but can't seem to get into my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little potted bunny is soooo cuuuute! Yes, anything is possible! What a great way to use those pots. The background paper, the flowers, the bunny are all just perfect. Your second card is stunning too Donna! I love a good postcard set, especially when it has a nice vintage vibe like this one does. Pretty, pretty card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the Crafter that I know. Knocking out the Spring cards is your thing and you do it very well. The potted bunnies are adorable and why not make three. I love getting a new stamp, specially one that you have wanted for so long. This one will come in handy many times for you. I adore how you used it in the background here and I am sure that you will find many other ways to show it off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creations, Donna! Your potted bunny is darling, of course, but your amazing pale blue and black design has captured my heart! Wow! Why haven't I ever thought of using those two together? Also, the elements are BEAUTIFUL! Loving your wonky frame around the main sentiment. Loveliness! Sigh... another wonderful visit to Donna's place, where inspiration abounds!

    huggers,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bunny in the pot is too cute, I feel the same way, yesterday I saw some trees budding getting ready to have some flowers popping and I just got so excited :)
    I love your postcard stamp, I did the same thing and used it once I think, you have me realizing I need to use it again, I just love your layered robin too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards and I really like that sweet potted bunny card. That is so cute! Perfect for Easter and Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful collection of cards! The bunny is just too darling in the pot! Beautiful flowers! Wonderful card with the tag and bird, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your spring cards. The bunny is too cute in his own flower pot. Yep a post card stamp makes a great background for your tag card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Potted Bunny cards are so super cute!!! Beautiful Little Birdie card. Love the postcard stamp on the splattered background

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow it looks so pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Supersweet! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That postcard stamp is THE BOMB!!! I love the look, and love the colors you used with the tag. So fabulous. And then that potted bunny.....REALLY????? Only YOU would put a bunny in a pot. I am so fond if that stamp set, and I'm so excited that it's the season to use it again. Your creations are just WONDERFUL! As I have said before, I just can't keep up with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, is all I can say! Stunning cards xx

    ReplyDelete