Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Bunnies, Prayers And Joy

Good Morning!

I have a few cards to share with you this morning.


This 1st creation will be entered into the following Challenges;

Scrapy Land, Anything Goes!



Here we go.......






I created a wood grain background by scoring on my card stock every 1/4", then I swiped inks in Pink Pirouette and Dove Gray over the whole thing and Rose Red along the edges.
The Bunny is by PTI, Jumping For Joy.  Super cute and interactive!






My pocket was created using the Spellbinders Perfectly Pierced die, although I used the negative cut piece from my card stock.  The print was stamped using the Hero Arts Holiday Plaid background die in Pink Pirouette.  Topped it with the Amy Designs Picket Fence and a Doohickey Grass die, which was cropped as it also had a few flowers on the top portion.  Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles die cut embossed with a Basket Weave design.
Blushing Bride and Amalgam Black inks.





Makes a nice pocket to hold my super cute Bunny.







Bakers Twine.
Eyelets.






The Bunny actually Jumps For Joy!





This next card will be entered into the following Challenges;

Gina K Designs, Flower Power.
Penny Black, Going Round In Circles.
Dies R Us, One For The Ladies.




Gina K Designs; Wreath Builder, You Are and Wealth Of Wishes stamp sets.
Inks in; Raven Black, Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi and Antique Linen.
Nuvo Drops in Ebony.







Spellbinders Standard and Scallop Circles dies.
Tutti Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles.
Stamp Of Approval; Beautiful World, All About You die, layered 4 times.
Black and White Gingham Ribbon.


And my final card will be entered into the Altenew Challenge.



I used the Altenew Magnolias For Her stamp set, 
which I stamped twice and water colored.
Hero Arts, Prayers stamp and die set. 





Real Red and Amalgam Black inks.
White Embossing Powder.
EK Success Sentiment Punch.
PTI Shakers And Sprinkles Scallop Border die.






Thanks so much for popping in.

Enjoy~~



13 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!!! You have been a card making machine. Love all of them. Love your background and colors for your JOY card CAS prayers card. Both are gorgeous. The bunny card is just too cute.Thanks for sharing with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We hope to see more of your creativity in future challenges.
    Kathy
    DRU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness personified, Donna, love that your bunny is interactive, as well as cute! (And I adore your 2nd floral card, as well!) Thank you so much for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! These are ALL just AWESOME! Each one has it's own personality ... GREAT JOB!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘One for the Ladies’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the cutest bunny cards ever. Both the other cards are beautiful, but I think I like the Prayer one best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your cards are wonderful. That bunny is the cutest thing and wasn't it fun to make? I need to get busy on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet Bunny creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Goining round in Circles' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you go... three cards in one post! They're all fabulous but I am so in love of that darlig jumping bunny!!! It is so cute and the fact that it comes out of the card is so fun. How did I miss that die when it came out?? What a delightful treat visiting your blog today with all this eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous designs, Miss Donna! Your "hopping for joy" interactive bunny is darling! Darling layers in your creations. I especially like the "you" being layered above the words "are a joy", and the gorgeous prayers and love card. The soft colors with sweetness of hearts will cheer any recipient. It's my favorite of your creations. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow you have been busy, I love the interactive bunny card, such a cute idea, he does look like he is jumping out to surprise someone :) Your stamped background on the second is so pretty, love the colors you used! The third is just gorgeous, love the softness to it, pretty hearts to go with your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great lineup of gorgeous cards you have made. I am so inspired by your work. I love the bunny and how you can make it move and it fits so well in the little scene around him. And the background paper you made for the second is so beautiful with those images and colors. The third one using the magnolias is gorgeous as well. And, that is one of my favorite dies and stamp sets for cards of that type. Sending prayers is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I can't keep up with you. These are all FABULOUS. LOVE the background on your JOY card, super pretty colors. The PRAYERS card is just lovely, but the star of the show is that BUNNY!!!! SO! STINKIN'! CUTE!!!! I'm just smiling right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed this one! Like Judy said, I can't keep up with you! These are outstanding in every way. The Bunny is adorable and I know who that is for. The prayers card is my favorite, but that You are a Joy card really shows off your talent as a crafter and card maker. Glad to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another amazing selection of cards! The bunny one is soo cute! xx

    ReplyDelete