Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Starry Birthday

Good Morning!
Back again on the Tutti Designs Blog.
 
I have a bright sunshiny Birthday card to share with you today!
 
 
 

 
 
I used these fantastic Nesting Stitched Stars from the Tutti Designs Store.  They are from the November 2016 Release.  A classic design that one NEEDS to have in their stash!  I cut 2 different sizes for each stitched star in pretty bright colored Designer Paper.  The larger star was also cut from a chip board like stock, which makes for a sturdier die cut.




 
 
My sentiment was stamped in Melon Mambo ink and the heat sealed using Clear Embossing Powder.  Always a must in my craft room to seal that ink in when using Vellum. 
I am a smudge magnet!  Gina K Designs Birthday Blessings stamp set.
 Candy Dots and Enamel Brads for accents.
 
This car measures 3 1/4" x 7".  Perfect for adding a wee bit of cash inside!
 
 
Here's what I used:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyday you will find new and creative ideas right here, on the Tutti Designs Blog!

Need More?  Check out these Quick Links:


Each Wednesday I will be back to share some new and creative card making ideas with you all!

Enjoy~~
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. This card is so bright and cheerful! I love all the fun polka dots! Have a blessed Thanksgiving my friend! Love on that little one for me. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday card, Donna! I really like the colors you used, and the design is great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW What a fabulous, bright & beautiful card using these star dies! Great job ... sure to bring a smile! Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Love & Peace to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully created and so very cheerful!! Have a wonderful 'turkey' day and I am assuming you will get to
    spend it with your darling little Penelope!! We want to see more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely WONDERFUL design, I love what you have done with those stars. The colors are awesome, they really all work so well together. This is just a perfect card and I really, really like the size. I never think to do something a little different than A2 - why is that? There are so many choices out there!!! I'm pinning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The recipient is sure to have a bright, sunshiny birthday with this card. Happy turkey day to you & yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful star filled card design. This makes a wonderful birthday design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design of this card, fabulous stars, great papers and of course the vellum sentiment! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty color combos on the stars and like the layering, such fun with all the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, I wrote my comment and hit sign out instead of publish! LOL too much turkey.

    I'm going to wish on all THREE of your darling stars, and won't even have to wait until night time to do it! I can tell these are full of magic, because the hands that created the card are full of magic - loving magic that makes these beautiful creations and then shares them with the rest of us. Gorgeous card, Donna! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete