Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Tree With Lantern

Good Morning!
 
Moving into some Halloween FUN!  The new August Release has so many fabulous and spooky dies to create all things Halloween. 
 
Run right over to the Tutti Designs Store and check them out!  They are frighteningly good!  Mwahahahahaha
 
 
 
I found some crazy Halloween Designer Paper in my stash and I went from there.  I hand cut a tag to incorporate the size of this FUN Tree With Lantern die.  Layering it in Black and White card stock, sponging the edges to give it a more rustic flavor and feel.  The die was cut from Black Glitter paper and once again from Orange.  That sweet little Pumpkin Lantern was layered on to the Black.
 
 

 
Purple Rhinestones, Orange Baker's Twine, Orange Eyelet and some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony for my accents.  I am not even bothered by that smeared drop, it's a Halloween card, something has to be wrong, right?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyday you will find new and creative ideas right here, on the Tutti Designs Blog!

Need More?  Check out these Quick Links:


Each Wednesday I will be back to share some new and creative card making ideas with you all!

Enjoy~~


12 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! What a cute design with all those stripes and not too spooky "Jack". Love the non-traditional Halloween style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Halloween tree and the spooky jack-o-lantern are fabulous. But the Halloween striped designer papers are over the top perfect for this card. Gorgeous and clever, the way that you put it diagonally and then added a stripe on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute use of that die, LOVE the pumpkin in orange!! So clever to do the patterned paper that way, gives it so much movement and dimension. I'm pinning so I can remember that look, I really really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I love your evil laughter! Great card, Donna! That die fits beautifully on the tag, and the background paper is so fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool, love the pumpkin hanging from the tree, I love how you cut the border paper so the stripes are going the other way, cool idea, and so right about the smeared drop, goes along with the spooky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This Halloween card is so amazing with that diagonal designed paper and fun die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Halloween card, fabulous paper and I love how you've got a strip of stripes going 'the other way'! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute spooky tree die and pumpkin lantern. Love the colorful striped patterned paper on the diagonal...great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card with a super fun die, I love this one...and love the papers and the design...another great one my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card. I see the pp stash got raided once again. Love how you put the strip on the side...only you could make this work. Papers are perfect for that fancy Halloween die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! that is some really cool Halloween paper. Love that die and how perfectly you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete