Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Papertrey Ink April 2017 Blog Hop

Hello!

I am once again participating in the Papertrey Ink Monthly Blog Hop for April 2017.

 


Here is our inspiration:

 
 
And here is my card:
 
 
 
My card base is Moonlit Fog card stock by Gina K Designs, as are my foliage die cuts.  I started by stamping the pretty flowers from PTI, Vintage Linens, inks in Pink Pirouette, More Mustard and So Saffron.  My dot stamp is from their Phrase Play # 5 set.
 
  

 
Foliage 1 dies by Paper Smooches.  After the card panel was completed I took the Curly Words--Hello die by Die Versions and cut my sentiment directly out of the panel.  I then cut 2 more layers out of Moonlit Fog card stock and layered all 3 together.  I always LOVE this look!  Corner Rounder.
 
 
 

 
So pretty!



 
 
So much dimension.
 
I am also entering this card into the Challenge at Scrapy Land, Spring Blooms.
 
Thanks so much for HOPPING by......can't wait to see what you have created!
 
Enjoy~~



23 comments:

  1. Those die cut leaves look just like the inspiration photo! Great take on the challenge--love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration and perfect for this challenge. Loveing your hidden Hello, that adds dimension to the card. Striking and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, Donna! You really captured the beauty of those colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun. Loved how the sentiment was cut right into the background and popped up. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card and great technique, Donna! I always forget to die-cut from the stamped image, stack on the layers and pop it up. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you used the colors from the inspiration photo!! beautiful design!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! you really captured the essence of the inspiration photo. I've popped up the die cut sentiments but never would have thought to cut one from the background, thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh...love this Donna! The colors worked beautifully for the flowers and leaves and totally LOVE your hidden sentiment! FABULOUS card !! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, your card's a standout in the lineup this month. My eye went right to it. Just a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great, Donna! And I love that you also decorated the inside of your card - such an extra special touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning card Donna! Such pretty colours (as always! ;-) ) and I love the pop of the sentiment, I must try this technique! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers, you sure nailed it for sure...what a pretty pretty card and your stamping is fabulous! You have some of the best stamps girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, what a great take on that challenge photo. That's a tough one but you have captured the essence beautifully. Love your stamp choice, and popping up the greeting in that way is genius!!!! Love this card and it's getting pinned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a perfect take on that inspiration photo. I love your pretty background and also the hidden sentiment. This is just outstanding in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card and the all-over pattern! The 'hidden sentiment' is expertly done! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh it's fabulous!!! Gorgeous design and I love the way the sentiment is popped right out of your design!! You have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful job with the inspiration photo, you nailed it and I just love the sentiment, I still haven't tried that technique!

    ReplyDelete