Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Big Hugs

Good Afternoon!

I have a card to share with you that will be entered into the Challenge at Cheery Lynn, Doilies.

I saw This Card on Pinterest and I was inspired......I may have to rename this, Everything But The Kitchen Sink.....there is A LOT going on here!  lol

 
I started stamping the leaves from a Stipple Nature set by Gina K Designs and then added a few random dots from her Pretty Patterns 2 set.  Inks in Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy and Soft Sky.  I also added some sponging to the focal panel, die cut leaves and cropped flowers in Antique Linen and Wild Honey.
 
Paper Smooches Foliage 1 dies in chipboard and card stock.  Cherry Lynn Wheat Heads, Poppy Stamps Dogwood Corner Blossom, Simon Says Scripty Big Hugs, and Dies R Us Butterfly Set # 2.   Half a doily sponged with Antique Linen.  Ribbon fiber, Jute Twine and Adhesive Rhinestones.  Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.  I was going to add even more rhinestones to the layered flowers in the bottom right hand corner, but that just seemed to be too much to me hahaha.
 
Fun card to make....hope it is equally fun to receive!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Enjoy~~
 
 


15 comments:

  1. This is so, so pretty Donna! So much eye candy all placed perfectly together and I love the color palette you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, Donna! GASP!! oh SO gorgeous! Love love LOVE this Style with just a hint of Autumn to come! The blue leaves in the background suggest winter is on the way, but not until after summer and the harvest. GORGEOUS! I love everything about this beauty! Hope you enjoy a lovely crafting week! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW What can I say? This is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!! There might be a lot going on, but it's a lot of awesome details that make this creation so eye appealing! LOVE the dimension on the flowers/butterflies ... you are SO AWESOME at this style of card ... well done my friend! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you made the design your own. All the texture and dimension adds so much interest. Lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA! A lot but not too much,my kind of card LOL. Love all the detail and elements both stamping and die cuts. Just add some texture paste...just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this. Especially your great colors. You are right, there is a lot going on, and only YOU can slap on so much stuff and have it look like a million bucks. I just can't figure out how you always do it right. Great take on the Pinterest photo, I like everything about this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful with all those gorgeous elements and colors. I love how you layered so much to add great dimension to the card. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card and great addition to our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right, there is a lot going on here...a lot of BEEEE-UTIFULNES!!! Only you could put all that together so perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my! Donna, this is GORGEOUS, and I love it all! You've used a lot, but it's so beautifully put together! I am in love with it! Love the beautiful corner leaves with the flowers especially! Beautifully done, and I love the doily at the bottom! STUNNING! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness Donna this is absolutely Gorgeous, love the natural feel to it and it is just all pulled together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card may be busy...but you have layered it perfectly! Had I tried that, it would have been a hot mess! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many things to look at and all of them beautiful!

    ReplyDelete