Saturday, March 15, 2014

Celebrations & Confetti

Hello My Friends!

Today's card will be entered into the Make It Monday Challenge over at PTI and I used the sketch from My Favorite Things. 
 
 
Using the dies from the Lovely Layers #4 and City Scene, I was able to get several different shapes to make my confetti.  Small and large flower, star burst and a sliver of moon.  I used yellow, melon, and pink card stock for the confetti pieces.  After running dies through my Cuttle Bug a bazillion times, I tossed all the pieces into a vellum envelope and adhered that to my dotty designer paper and then to my card base.  I stamped the sentiment from Ruby Reprise on pink card stock and then layered it with some vellum that has a little confetti pattern on it.  Toss in a bunch of pink rhinestones and wha la!
 
Hope you had an awesome day!
 
Enjoy~~


8 comments:

  1. Qute!!! Kute!! and more Cuttteee!!!!! You are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is really cute!!! Your confetti is adorable, and I totally love that background paper. Really pretty colors. Oh, and I love, love, love that vellum!! Didn't know you could get it in patterns - I NEED some of that! Making confetti out of the dies you had is GENIUS!!! Super awesomeness here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous confetti polka dot card! And I love all the bling! Have a Blessed day! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, cute!! love the confetti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love the colorful confetti!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute way to add confetti, love the sentiment over the top like that!

    ReplyDelete