Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pretty, Pretty Anemones

Just a quick little post today.  Work is still super busy, but the count down is on til September 3rd.....the day after Labor Day!  lol  Can not wait!

Today's card uses the Flourishes stamp set, Anemones.  When  I saw those gorgeous flowers and wonderful sentiments I knew I was going to buy it.  They are so fun to color.  Just delightful. 

I made this card for one of my mother's BFFs, Val.....isn't it great that even if you are 83 years old you still have wonderful girlfriends?  I LOVE that!  They dine out, do the summer concerts and hit many a Bingo Parlor together, where I must say they make out pretty well.  lol 

To girlfriends!  xoxo


The sentiment is a Gina K Designs stamp.  I won it in a Grab Bag and am not sure what set it is from.  But I do love the font and style of the Happy Birthday greeting.

Thanks for popping on by.  Hope to be back next week......definitely more frequently come September!  lol

5 comments:

  1. Val will love the card, I made her one and mailed it the other day. Birthdays til the end of the year: done, Halloween: done. Now on to Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this sweet little card. And yes, that is an adorable stamp!!! Coloring flowers is always so much fun. Your card is wonderful my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Donna. What fun colors, and I love those flowers.....well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the color combo it's so bright and cheery! Gorgeous coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Val will love it. How special for your Mom to still have BFF's. Funny how we never outgrow our need for "girlfriends"

    ReplyDelete