Thursday, August 29, 2024

Penny Pencil

  Good Morning!  

Today's Post is about the Simon Says Kids Summer Vacation Challenge. 



Last week Penny and I spent some time together and created 
this FUN Back to School Pencil!  

It's a Penny Pencil! 
(but looks like a Dr. Suess Pencil lol)  

Made from a Yellow Pool Noodle and some
Alpha Stickers, Construction Paper and Foil.  

I know the top is a bit wonky looking but this was shipped from China, via Amazon and arrived looking like a pretzel, actually a paper clip so I think we did a pretty good job with straightening it out lol

Penny started 1st Grade yesterday and had an awesome day!
She is a crazy good reader and is probably the kindest kid in class.

We Are So Proud Of Her!

And she is a Bus Rider this year, which is very exciting!

Here's her project!




 Penny and her 1st Grade Pencil.



 
Peace Baby!




 She is so grown up!




 Later Dude!


I know she will have an awesome school year!



Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, she's starting school! How fun for her!! Your pool noodles pencil id adorable. I hope she takes a picture with it every year so we can see how she grows each year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you got that pencil, it's so stinkin' adorable. And you MADE it!!! How clever, plus you guys did it together, even more special. I love it, and you can use it over and over I hope. I can't believe she's in the first grade - time flies by, and my life stands still.....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Penny!! How fabulous is this pencil!! I love how you made it!! BRILLIANT!! I love the photos of you too, I hope you have a wonderful school year and get to do lots of fun things :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so creative, the pencil turned out terrific! I agree she looks very grown up, hope she has a wonderful school year!

    ReplyDelete