Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Double D, Harvest

Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:

 

Harvest. 
( anything to do with a Fall Harvest/Fall).




Here is what I created!

And I had such FUN creating it!



I used the Spellbinders Wagon Full Of Fall dies and Welcome Fall stamps.
Gina K Designs Harvest Of Wishes stamp set.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Gold Embossing Powder.




Distress Oxide inks in;
Cracked Pistachio, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber,
Peeled Paint, Salty Ocean and Spiced Marmalade.
MFT Rainbow Grid Designer Paper.
Gold Mirror Paper.
Foam Dots.




Inside.


Dimension!


Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:





Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~










7 comments:

  1. LOVE your wagon full of fall goodies, all the colors are so beautifully mixed too, a fabulous inspiring fall card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that wagon; it is amazing and then you filled it with a bunch of pumpkins. I really like the mirror paper too. So realistic. I know it is only August, but this is the best fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this wagon full of fall bounty! What a clever card and absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cart filled with pumpkins and gourds is just as cute as can be! I forgot I have this cart in my stash of dies. I feel the urge to pull it out and get creative. Such a great fall card Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heart warming design...That wagon is amazing and full of a great fall harvest. Love the warm colors and you know your the queen of dimension and I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wagon is just the cutest ever, so full of fun Autumn goodies, I love how the leaves are falling and that is a great background blending too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable. I love all those die cuts, the wagon with all the extra embellies, and that background is amazing. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete