Friday, August 16, 2024

You Are The Sweetest

Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 

Pinkfresh Studio, Washi Tape.


And Simon Says Wednesday, Add A Sentiment.






I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products;  

Blossom and Berries Washi Tape set.
Sent With Love stamp set.
Braided Circles dies.
Spring Good Vibes Designer Paper.
Jewels, 12 Pack.

Also used:
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Vellum.
Gold Twine.
Foam Tape.




Inside.





That dimension I love so much!



Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~


3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love those washi tapes from PFS?? I've never met one I didn't like. ;0) Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. The gold cord is a perfect final touch and I LOVE the vellum die cut circle. It's always a winner. I love the feminine look of this card, it's simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the layering of vellum you did with them, love the touch with the gold twine with it too!

    ReplyDelete